Palmistry or chiromancy refers to the art of reading the hands of a person and predicting the future after analyzing the various palmar features and lines. People who practice this intriguing art, are called palmists, chirologists, hand readers etc. The Chiromancy Palmistry blog website describes it this way:
“Chiromancy palmistry roots of palm reading can be historically traced back to ancient Greece and Aristotle. Palm reading was widely used throughout the empires and nations of that region, and the east. It was used in Egypt, Babylon, India, Tibet, China, Sumer, Persia and more. It is commonly believed that palm reading actually originated in India, and has its roots in astrology, I Ching, and fortune tellers. A Hindu sage, Valmiki, is thought to have written about palm reading several thousand years ago. From India, it is really believed to have spread throughout the area east and west by word of mouth and practicing palm readers where it eventually reached Aristotle and many others.”
Palmistry is an art and it cannot be acquired in one single day, you need practice, diligence, and faith to understand it. Today we will take you around a few basics of this amazing art.
Basics of Palmistry
Choosing the Right Hand
In palm reading, the acquaintance of the kinds of hands is the essential thing to learn. Without this understanding, the significance of the lines cannot be summarised properly. Following advantages can be gotten from knowing the right sort of hand:
- Better comprehension of the specific contexts and concluding the right outcomes.
- Maintaining a strategic distance from mishappenings and to come to the new and secretive meanings.
- Character and maladies can be discovered
Dominant Hand- For a vision into your work life and how you display yourself to the world.
Passive Hand- To inspect personal relations, dreams, and emotive struggles, look at the other hand.
Basic Palm lines
Heart Line- It reveals the secrets of your love life. The kind of relationships that you would have in future.
Head Line- This line reveals about your intellectual level, thinking perspectives, levels of introspection, critical thinking. Problem-solving approach and creativity.
Life Line- This line reveals your vitality, traumas in your life, level of energy, maladies that may be coming your way and everything related to your physical
Various Marks of palms
- Cross – Crosses are a sign of enduring issues. They likewise represent changes in a person’s life. Contingent upon the location of the cross they demonstrate negative and positive changes.
- Square- Squares are a positive sign and demonstrate insurance, particularly when they show up around line breaks.
- Islands- Islands demonstrate interferences in life that are not ideal. They ordinarily demonstrate unpleasant periods, expedited via vocation or somebody near you.
Friends, this is just the beginning of the series of articles that we are planning to launch to help you get familiar with various astrological sciences. Stay tuned for our next blog in this series that covers other palmer features such as fingers, mounts etc. Subscribe here to get the weekly articles in your inbox.