The dried fruits of the Elaeocarpusganitrus tree are used to make rosaries. This tree was named after the wrathful god Rudra, the early Vedic incarnation of Shiva. Such beads are called “rudraksha”. Our Company provides best and Genuine Rudraksha which can change one’s life for the better.
The main useful properties of Rudraksha:
- Helps eliminate diseases, brings good luck in life
- Fills the body and spirit with energy, eliminates pain, suffering, distress, and fear of death
- Improves the cardiovascular system
- Help reduce stress and helps to cope with
- Eliminates nervousness
- Promotes mental development
Rudraksha has no negative side effects. It is believed that one who wears it at the time of death recognizes the greatness of Lord Siva and goes to His abode.
Types of Rudraksha Includes:
- One face – represents Shiva and embodies the Highest Truth and brings great luck.
- Two faces – Shiva and Parvati are united in one body, as Ardhanarishvara – “a god who is half-human.” The wearer gains the mercy of this deity.
- Three faces – Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva; the god of fire Agni, the goddess of Sarasvati, the confluence of the three great rivers (Triveni) – the Ganges, Yamuna, and Sarasvati. Wearing such a rudraksha brings the mercy of God.
- Four Faces – Four-faced Rudraksha means the four heads of Brahma and bestows his mercy.
- Five faces – Five faces of Shiva Pashupatinath, or “Lord of the animals.”
- Six faces – Kumara or Kartikeya, the second son of Shiva, born with six faces. Wearing such a rudraksha removes all obstacles and gives the highest power.
- Seven Faces – Seven Great Rishis. Patron deities give the bearers the sevenfold success in any business.
- Eight faces – Ganesha, eight guardians of the cardinal points. Wearing such a bead gives the fulfillment of desires.
- Nine Faces – Nine planets. The wearer of the nine-faced is protected by nine Shakti – Durga and others.
- Ten faces – Ten incarnations of Vishnu. Wearing it helps to attract prosperity and abundance.
- Eleven faces – EkadashRudra – eleven faces of Shiva as Lokeshvara (Avalokiteshvara). Wearing it brings Greatness.
- The Twelve Faces – Aditya, or Surya. God of the sun with its twelve zodiac houses. It is good for Charm, Goodluck and fame.
- Thirteen faces – Kamadeva, the god of love; Indra, the God of heaven. It helps to gain attraction.
- Fourteen faces – Hanuman, Paramshiva. A fourteen-faced bead sprang from Rudra’s eye. Wearing it eliminates all diseases and gives good health.
Introducing the Rainbow store, where you can easily buy all the best quality Rudrakshas. Along with this, through our economical astrological services, you will get solutions to all your problems and curiosities.
Here you will find lab certified, genuine and fully active Rudraksha. The special thing is that these will also be within your budget.